Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spicy Mushroom Burgers

Hi, I am Mandy's Mom. I am excited about sharing recipes. Thanks for including me. I am technologically challenged so I do not have great pics of my food to share but the recipes are good......trust me..........haha

2 lb. hamburger
4 tblsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 can beer
2 tblsp butter
3 cups sliced mushrooms
1 medium onion
1 can diced jalepenos
Sliced cheese( cheddar or whatever kind you like)
Buns

Mix hamburger with salt and pepper.
Form into 4 burgers making the center smaller than the edges for even cooking.

Cook hamburgers in 4tblsp Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup beer.

While hamburgers are cooking put sliced mushrooms, diced onions and a small can of diced jalepenos into a saute pan with 2 tblsp. butter. Saute until soft.

Drain hamburgers and return to skillet.
On the top of each burger put a spoon of the mushroom mixture with a slice of cheese(I used Cheddar). Add 1/2 cup beer and add a lid.
When cheese is melted remove from skillet and put onto a bun.

1 comment: